- Prep School
- Senior School
- Sixth Form
- About Us
FOBS (Friends of Birkdale School) organise social events for parents and, on occasions, for pupils, during the academic year. Some of these activities incorporate an element of fundraising to purchase additional equipment for the School, others have a purely social and family emphasis.
The FOBS Committee meets regularly to discuss the provision of future events and the promotion of the School within the wider community.
To support Birkdale School and its activities by helping to harness the good will and expertise of present and former parents, Old Birkdalians and other friends of the School.
1. To organise social activities, including family events and occasions for parents and staff.
2. To raise funds and so offer grants to enhance the work of the School.
3. To assist at school functions.
4. To institute lectures or major events from time to time, involving distinguished speakers.
5. To help promote the School’s reputation and links with the wider community.
The current committee consists of enthusiastic parents and some School representatives. All of the committee members can be contacted through the school; should you have any ideas for future events that you would like to discuss do get in touch. Remember that all Birkdale parents are members of FOBS.
FOBS Chair – Mrs Sarah Guest
Saturday 27 January 2020 – Burns Night Supper at Inox Dine
Friday 19 June 2020 – Birkdale Golf Day