To support Birkdale School and its activities by helping to harness the good will and expertise of present and former parents, Old Birkdalians and other friends of the School.
1. To organise social activities, including family events and occasions for parents and staff.
2. To raise funds and so offer grants to enhance the work of the School.
3. To assist at school functions.
4. To institute lectures or major events from time to time, involving distinguished speakers.
5. To help promote the School’s reputation and links with the wider community.
The current committee consists of enthusiastic parents and some School representatives. All of the committee members can be contacted through the school; should you have any ideas for future events that you would like to discuss do get in touch. Remember that all Birkdale parents are members of FOBS.
FOBS Chair – Katy Wilson